Who are we?
We are a network of volunteers who live, work or study in Westminster. We are all between 14 and 25 years old and are keen to make a difference in health and social care and are interested in young people’s rights and wellbeing.
What do we do?
- Raise awareness of health issues and services that affect young people through events, outreach, social media updates and reports.
- Speak to young people to gather their views about what health issues and services are important to you.
- Create reports to share with health and social care services representatives to try to shape and improve services for young people.
- Get involved in local health and wellbeing events and activities
- Enhance our skill sets through training opportunities
The important thing to remember is that you don’t need to be a health expert to be a part of Young Healthwatch Westminster. We will give you the training and information you need to carry out your role.
We work with organisations who are active in improving local health, and we’re always reaching out to new people in our commitment to this. Follow us and keep an eye out for updates and news on upcoming events on twitter – our handle is @HealthwatchCWL and our dedicated Instagram page – @yhwwestminster
Click here to read our full Young Healthwatch report that was published in October 2019.
How do I join?
If you are aged between 14 and 25 and live, work or study in Westminster, you can apply by completing the application form in the Supporting Documents section at the bottom of this page. Once completed, please send it to Alex on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please email Alex on or call us on 020 8968 7049.
Who have we worked with?
We have worked with an abundance of organisations including Insight, St Andrew’s Youth Club and many, many more including….