Young Healthwatch Westminster is a group of young people who share their views and experiences of healthcare in the borough, and use this feedback to help shape the services they use.
How can you get involved?
- Are you aged 14 – 25?
- Would you like to let people who design healthcare know what young people think?
- Do you want to suggest improvements to health services for young people?
- Would you like to have a say in how your local health services are run?
- Are you interested in sharing your opinion with health providers to help them improve services?
Then join Young Healthwatch Westminster!
We meet every first Wednesday of the month in Westminster. For more information, please get in touch with Godwyns.
Phone, text or WhatsApp: 07734 962261
What are the benefits of getting involved?
We will provide training for anyone involved with Young Healthwatch Westminster. For example, you will be trained on how to give presentations, how to understand strategic policy documents, and how to collect and analyse data, and use it to write reports.
Other benefits include:
- Event organisation experience
- Talking directly with decision makers
- Project management experience
Do you or your organisation work with young people in Westminster?
If yes, we would love to hear from you. Information for partner organisations.
Download: Young Healthwatch Westminster Leaflet