Everyone who lives, works or uses health and social care services in Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, and Westminster can become a member Healthwatch Central West London.
You can either join as an individual or as an organisation.
Membership is free and it includes:
- Invitations to events and meetings
- Newsletters and information about health and social care services
- Participation in focus groups, surveys and consultations
- Opportunity to elect Healthwatch representatives
- Support and access to training
By clicking on the ‘Become a member’ button above and completing the form, you agree for us to store your data for up to two years, at which point we will contact you again, asking if you would like to remain a Healthwatch member. Remember, you can unsubscribe at any point, by clicking the link at the bottom of emails we send out, or by getting in touch with us.
For more information about how we store your data, please see our Privacy Statement.