While we are always collecting stories of health and social care, each year we have particular areas for each borough to focus on.
We work on these with our local committees and commissioners to ensure that these reflect what we have heard from the public.
Our current focuses are:
- Mental Health Services in Hammersmith & Fulham
- The Social Isolation of Older People in Kensington & Chelsea
- Changes to Mental Health Services in Kensington & Chelsea
- Support for People with Long Term Health Conditions in Westminster
- Changes to Mental Health Day Services in Westminster
As well as our focus areas, we also look at broader health issues that affect all three boroughs, such as the new NHS plans for health and social care. If you would like to know more about our work, you can find further information and reports here.
Patient Participation Groups
Our current PPG project is running in Kensington & Chelsea, where we have been asked to evaluate and review the status of PPGs.
Find out about the areas we focus on by reading the various reports available here.
Sustainability and Transformation Plans
NHS England has told local NHS Organisations to develop new plans for their local area.