A Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a group made up of:
- Practice patients aged 16 years and over
- Carers of registered patients
- Members of the GP Practice staff
What do PPGs do?
- Review patients’ surveys, such as the Family and Friends Test
- Listen to patients’ stories and views
- Explore ideas and suggestions on how to improve patients’ experiences in GP practices
- Discuss with GP practice staff an action plan for service improvements
- Monitor the implementation of the service improvement action plan
- Run small projects around patients’ education, health promotion, and improvements to the GP practice’s environment.
Want to know more?
If you would like to know more about PPGs in Kensington & Chelsea or Westminster, please get in touch with the project coordinator, Odeta Pakalnyte