How to Complain

Although we are not an advocacy service, we can provide information on how to make a complaint about a health or social care service that you have used.

If you wish to complain about an NHS service, please contact POhWER, who will be able to offer you support to do so.

You can contract POhWER by:

Telephone: 020 3553 5960
Minicom: 0300 456 2364
Text: Send the word ‘pohwer’ and then your name and number to 81025

If you wish to complain about a social care service, please get in touch with us for more information.

While we cannot advocate on your behalf, by sharing your experience with us you can help shape the design of your local services. Taking five minutes to have your say can have a big impact.

Do so by going to Share Your Story