City of Westminster Children’s Social Care

Service Category: Children’s Social Care

  • If you are a parent or guardian who looks after a child with disabilities, a long-term health condition or learning difficulties, there are ways to get support for you and your family.

    You will need to get an assessment from your local council to receive support.


    If you are unhappy with the social care services, you are receiving from the council you can contact their customer feedback team.

    Contact Information for Stage 2 Complaints Only:

    Tel: 020 7641 1911
    Post: The Complaints Team
    19th Floor, City Hall
    64 Victoria Street
    London, SW1E 6QP

  • No Records Found

    Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.

    Google Map Not Loaded

    Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.