Healthwatch Central West London wants to hear your experiences during this outbreak.
We are collecting your comments and views to communicate key issues that you share with us to local – and across North West London – health and social care stakeholders to influence positive change and future support.
You can share your experiences with us in the following ways:
Coronavirus: Your Experience Matters
- Are you a young person (11-25) living, working or studying in Westminster? If you would like to tell us about your mental health, we would love to hear your experiences. Take our mental health survey
- Whether you are a care home resident, a relative or a care home worker you can share with us your experiences by completing our Care Homes survey
- If you wish to just leave us a single comment on how you have been impacted by Coronavirus, please click here
- Send a text or a video to our Whatsapp number: 07849 08 40 14
- Join the conversation on our NextDoor group
- Be part of our Facebook group
- Send us a picture that reflects how you are coping on our Instagram
- E-mail us
- Call us on 020 8968 7049
Would you be interested in participating in an online focus group?
Are there any other ways that you would like us to engage with you?
Please use any of our channels above to let us know.
For queries, information and support please see our Coronavirus information and guidance page
This is what you have told us so far
We have received over 300 responses to our survey Coronavirus: Your Experience Matters – thank you for your support.
209 local residents responded to our question,“how is the Covid-19 outbreak affecting you and your loved ones?”
We have presented these responses as an infographic for you to read and share.
We would like to thank everyone who responded to us at a time when many are feeling the direct effects of Covid-19 and dealing with the multiple other issues linked to the nationwide lockdown.