Would you like to hear about opportunities to get actively involved in clinical research at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and University College London (UCL)?
Public involvement in research can lead to treatments that better meet the needs of users and the public, and to research results that are more likely to be put into practice.
There are a number of ways you can get involve in research:
- helping to decide priorities for new research
- advising researchers on what to measure in research
- planning and carrying out research so that patients want to take part
- helping explain research in understandable ways
- working with researchers to apply for funding
- Monitoring research and communicating results to the public
For more information on how to get involved, please see the Get Involved In Research Leaflet