We have been asking you to tell us how COVID-19 has affected you and your loved ones.
We all know by now that there is much more to the impact of this pandemic than catching COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
When we first asked the simple question: “How is COVID-19 affecting you and your loved ones?” we found that mental health and fears about finances were just as prevalent as concerns about staying well while staying indoors.
This question helped us to create the Your Experience Matters survey and to develop our existing project work – with BAME communities, with young people and with residents of care homes – to incorporate questions about the UK COVID-19 response.
So far, we have published three update documents and are preparing to publish our first report, which shares the findings from a series of group discussions. Click through the sections below to read our latest research on COVID-19 in our communities.
Published Update Documents:
- Domino Effect – COVID-19 Discussion – Make it Happen and HWCWL
- FINAL BAME Responses to Your Experience Matters – Westminster
- FINAL BAME Responses to Your Experience Matters – Kensington and Chelsea
- How is COVID-19 affecting you and your loves ones? Infographic document
- Bridging the Gap: Young people’s experiences of mental health before and during the COVID-19 outbreak Young Healthwatch update document
- Speaking to under-represented groups about their experiences of COVID-19