The NHS in North West London are looking for people to join their 111 Patient Advisory Group, to work with them on improving the NHS 111 service, and integrating urgent care so it works better.
You do not need experience in or for the NHS, and you will be fully supported by their trained team.
They want to transform NHS 111 to enable 50% of patient calls to be taken by a clinician and for 111 to directly book you into the right service to meet your medical needs. This has been shown to improve patient outcomes and reduce the demand at emergency departments and the 999 service.
Your commitment and responsibilities will be to:
- Attend the Patient Advisory Group (PAG) every two months on a Monday for a two hour session.
- Support local engagement events every three months
- Make positive recommendations on behalf of patients to improve urgent care
The only requirements are that:
- You live in a borough covered by Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Central London, West London Hammersmith and Fulham, Ealing or Hounslow CCGs.
- You have used an urgent care service in the last two years – such as calling the 111 service or using a walk-in-centre/urgent care centre/minor injuries unit
- You are free to participate until April 2020.
Please register your interest and tell us them why you feel you would be great for the role by contacting email@example.com
Alternatively, if you have any further questions call them on 020 3350 4366.
For successful applicants, the NHS will meet reasonable expenses such as travel in fulfilling the duties of this role.
Deadline for applying is Monday 25 July 2018 and the 111 Patients Advisory Group will commence from August onwards.