If you do need to contact NHS services over the holidays, here’s what to do:
- If you’ve been affected by Grenfell and want to talk to someone about how you are feeling, the Grenfell NHS Outreach team is open every day, including Christmas and New Year, from 9am to 8pm, and at night from 10pm to 7am. They can be called on 020 8962 4393 at any time.
- If you or a loved one requires urgent emotional wellbeing or mental health support, please contact the Grenfell Wellbeing Service single point of contact 0800 0234 650, open 24 Hours (Including Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day)
- You can now see a GP or nurse in the evening or at the weekend if you are registered or a resident in Kensington and Chelsea, Queen’s Park or Paddington. Your practice receptionist can now book an evening or weekend appointment for you at Violet Melchett Clinic Integrated Care Centre (30 Flood Walk London SW3 5RR) or St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing Integrated Care Centre (Exmoor Street London W10 6DZ). Just ask your practice receptionist to book you an appointment.
- If you need to see a GP or nurse when your practice is closed, please dial 111.
- If it’s an emergency please call 999.