Event Category: Local Council Event
*For experts by lived experience*
People who use services are the best people to decide how good those services are. Work with them to develop ways that people with lived experience can evaluate the quality of the services they use and be involved in improving them. You will also develop questions that people with lived experience can ask prospective providers to help to inform the decision of who will deliver the new services.
Committee Room 2, Council Chambers
RBKC Town Hall – Hornton St.
To attend the workshop, please email: email@example.com
These services are often called day opportunities. They help people lead a life that is meaningful for them, and to live as independently as possible, including by:
- accessing community services
- staying connected to families and friends
- finding and keeping work and taking part in other activities and hobbies
- knowing how to find support
- being able to use their skills to make a positive contribution to help others.