Event Category: Local Council Event
*For experts by lived experience*
Go down to this workshop to work with other people who are experts by lived experience of mental health issues, and with staff, to design exciting new services in RBKC. Refreshments will be provided.
This workshop is an opportunity for you to be part of shaping what future support looks like and to hear how you and others can benefit from this. We will work together to develop how you, and others with mental health conditions, will be able to get the support needed to manage your mental wellbeing and help you to do things that keep you well.
2.15pm to 4.45pm
Committee Room 1, Council Chambers
RBKC Town Hall – Hornton St.
To attend the workshop, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These services are often called day opportunities. They help people lead a life that is meaningful for them, and to live as independently as possible, including by:
- accessing community services
- staying connected to families and friends
- finding and keeping work and taking part in other activities and hobbies
- knowing how to find support
- being able to use their skills to make a positive contribution to help others.