Event Category: Community and Voluntary Sector Event
Do you often have difficulty understanding what people are saying? Is your television turned up too loud? Do you miss hearing the door bell ring?
Hearing loss is a very common problem, you are not alone.
Perhaps we can help you with this common problem and suggest solutions.
We encourage you to join one of our free 1.5 hour sessions. Chat about your hearing problems and learn great tips of how to overcome them.
You will receive practical advice about:-
- Strategies for comping in difficult listening situations.
- How lip-reading can help you understand speech better.
- Equipment that can help you hear the door bell ring and speech on the television.
Friday November 9th 2018 from 10:30am – 12:00pm for 7 weeks
From week 1 – 7 we will cover:-
- How to understand conversation better when you have a hearing loss.
- Using hearing aids effectively.
- The ear and how it works.
- Equipment that can help with hearing the door bell and speech on the television.
- What changes to make in challenging listening conditions.
- Hints and tips for understanding names, important facts when you have not understood what has been said.
- Questions and answers.
Bring a friend or a family member and return as frequently as you like.
Ring 020 8280 2280 or Email email@example.com