Event Category: Clinical Commissioning Group Event
If you are living, working or studying in Kensington and Chelsea or Hammersmith and Fulham, join our Patient Leadership Skills one-day course, delivered by Hammersmith and Fulham CCG for free. Please note that spaces for this event are limited, so you will need to call or email to book a place.
The course runs from 10 am – 4 pm, on Monday 18 November 2019
The course will be held at:
St Paul’s Centre,
Queen Caroline Street,
Hammersmith W6 9PJ
- learn about Patient Participation Groups
- discuss primary care and digital access
- share ideas with other residents and GPs
- hear from experts
- join a group discussion
- have lunch and drinks
What can I expect on the day?
- Learn how your local NHS works and how you can make a difference to your health services
- Understand why the NHS needs your involvement
- Participate in improving your local GP services and how to overcome barriers in access
- Explore interesting examples of how patient and GP practices have led changes to NHS and inspired health care improvement projects
- Lunch, meet with other PPGs and networking
- Develop skills in chairing and managing meeting, influencing & negotiation, self-reflection and more
Please email email@example.com or call 0203 350 4134/4303 for more information.