Grenfell Community Assembly: Emotional Health and Wellbeing
8 September, 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Join the Grenfell Community Assembly today (8th Sept) from 6 pm – 7:45 pm to discuss emotional health and wellbeing at the Harrow Club.
The roundtable discussion topics are as follows:
- Emotional health and wellbeing support available from Together 4 Grenfell
- The emotional health and wellbeing services available locally for those impacted by Grenfell
- Supporting young people’s emotional health and wellbeing during the transition to adulthood
- Social prescribing and self-care programmes in North Kensington
- Open table – an opportunity to discuss other emotional health and wellbeing related suggestions participants want to discuss on the night
Grenfell Community Assembly
The Grenfell Community Assembly is a forum that gives the Grenfell community the opportunity to come together and discuss the issues that matter to them.
It offers a chance for residents to take part in real conversations and honest exchanges of views for everyone involved in the process.
Meetings focus on different themes each time, depending on what residents want to discuss.