North West London CCGs (NWL CCG) are responsible for the planning and commissioning of health care services across the eight boroughs, which means they commission a range of hospital and services providing health services to local people.
The panel provides a way for NWL CCG keep you informed of new developments and information for health and social care.
It also helps them to gather views from a representative section of their communities to understand your needs and experiences when planning and improving healthcare.
Anyone can become a member. If you choose to be a member you will:
- Receive a regular newsletter with information about health and social care
- Be invited to take part in focus groups or panel meetings (this is voluntary)
- Be asked to complete surveys from time to time
- Be asked your views on a range of NHS topics What are we looking for?
- You don’t need to have much experience of using the NHS
- A willingness to contribute
- You can participate as little as you want
- Good communication and listening skills
- Support for the work of the NHS
- A positive attitude
- An awareness of your own health and safety and that of others
This is an opportunity to:
- Share your experience with the local NHS
- Receive training, support and guidance
- Meet new people
- Make a difference
- Learn something new
If you are interested in the role please complete the application form attached and return to: FREEPOST HEALTHIER NORTH WEST LONDON
You can download the form here: https://www.kcsc.org.uk/sites/kcsc.org.uk/files/Citizens%20Panel%20Membership%20Form.pdf