There are many ways that you can contribute to our work and help us influence positive change in the health and social care sector. Do you have 5 minutes to spare to circulate an online survey to your networks? Could you listen to the views of your local group? Are you interested in writing about a health issue for our blog? You can get involved by taking an action that is relevant to your interests.
Which action(s) do you want to take?
- Listen and record the views of my friends/neighbours/local group
- Help Healthwatch Central West London out at a stall at a community event
- Circulate a survey/questionnaire to my network
- Go to a local event and speak to people about Healthwatch
- Distribute leaflets to organisations or in my local area/group
- Write a story on a health/social care issue for the blog
- Do something else
- Not sure, but sounds great!
If you wish to learn more or discuss your ideas please contact Eva Psychrani at firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8968 7049 and 07734 962 255